Juvenile Justice Sourcebook
- Noncommutative Functional Calculus: Theory and Applications of Slice Hyperholomorphic Functions.
- Characters of Finite Groups. Part 1.
There are three levels at which we define delinquency interventions. The level an intervention is placed within is dependent on the empirical research conducted on that practice, and the results of those analyses. The levels progress in terms of methodological rigor and effectiveness of the practice, with evidence-based practices requiring the highest level of rigor and the highest level of program success with results lasting at least one year from completion" p.
- About the European Sourcebook (ESB)?
- Center for Criminology and Public Policy Research.
- You are here.
- Writing and Cognition, Volume 4: Research and Applications (Studies in Writing) (Studies in Writing) (Studies in Writing).
- NCJRS Abstract.
- Juvenile justice sourcebook : past, present, and future - Semantic Scholar.
- Pumpkin: The Curious History of an American Icon!
Thirty-eight practices are reviewed and organized into three areas—evidence-based, promising, or practices with demonstrated effectiveness. The entries for each program note the author, contact person, program overview, office location, whether it results in proven recidivism reduction, criminogenic need, target population, treatment setting, modality, training for trainers and associated fees, trainer certification, facilitator prerequisites, program fidelity, and bibliography.
Configure slider slides Configure slider options. National Criminal Justice Reference Services - NCJRS is a federally funded resource offering justice and substance abuse information to support research, policy, and program development worldwide. National Consortium for Justice Information and Statistics Research - The online resource for justice and public safety decision makers. Census Bureau www. National Institute of Justice www.
Georgia Bureau of Investigation Crime Statistics gbi. Georgia Department of Corrections dcor. Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice Clearinghouse juveniledata.